Boveda patented 2-way humidity control makes it easy for you to protect your wood instruments with precision. Wood instruments should be kept between 45% and 55% relative humidity.
1. Formulated to protect wood instruments in year-round extreme humidity level of 50+%
2. Protects instrument from warping and mildew build-up while balancing the humidity level in your case.
3. Keeps wood instrument in the safe zone—Automatically achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) level between 45% and 55%.
4. Prevents humidity fluctuations.
5. Effective and versatile 2-way humidity control—safe to use in an ABS plastic or fiberglass cases, wooden cases and soft case or bag. (Boveda will last longest in rigid cases.)