We at basiner stand behind our product and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please refer to the following:
For returns and exchanges, please email us at email@example.com first to inform us of your intent to return/exchange before returning goods to us. If the shipment for returns or exchanges is lost or delivered to an address where the shipment can not be retrieved by us or by our affiliated partners, we will not be able to refund you the payment or exchange for any goods.
- Please include your name, order number, and date of purchase in the email. If relevant.
- please include evidence of product defect or reason for return/exchange in your email.
You may exchange or refund your purchase with a valid proof of purchase within the time limits set out below. Your goods must be returned in original, unworn condition and packaging to be considered for exchange or return.
- Goods must be returned within 60 days from date of receipt.
- If the returned goods show any sign of wear and tear, damage, stains, basiner co., Ltd. has the right to refuse any exchange or refund and the goods will be returned to you as its original state.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- Please mark RETURNED GOODS- FAILED SALE on your customs information document.
- basiner is not responsible for any import or export costs.
- Please include the tracking number of returned goods to prevent loss during transit. We cannot consider any product lost in transit without a validated tracking number.
Once we receive and check the returned goods, we will process your refund. Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment and at the original selling price. Refunds will not include the cost of delivery (if any). We will email you to confirm we have received and accepted the returned goods. The refund will appear in your back account in approximately one to three weeks after you receive our email. If there are any issues or the returned goods do not meet our return policy, we will email you.
RETURNING GOODS ON WHICH DUTY HAS BEEN PAID:
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us, it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local Customs Authority. To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (e.g. certificate of posting) when claiming your refund. To ensure there is no further duty to pay, please mark your return parcel RETURNED GOODS- FAILED SALE.
RETURNING GOODS WHICH PURCHASED FROM LOCAL DEALER/RETAILER:
basiner will not replace your bag if you have purchased it from a local authorized dealer/retailer who will have their own returns policy. It is good practice to know what returns policy they have in place prior to purchase. If however you feel that you have not been dealt with fairly with your complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.